Friday, October 31, 2014

It's the most ZOMBIE-filled time of the year!!!!

Hello guys!  It's me - Booker T!  Mom and Dad are away for the moment, so I thought I would write a post from me and my shadow, oops, I mean sidekick, Cassius.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!!!! 

Last night was Trick-or-Treat in our neighborhood and man, did I see all kinds of creatures - hippies, vampires, nurses and my all-time favorite of the evening - 2 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.  They were the cutest little guys ever.  There was only one zombie early on and he didn't stick around for long, so he must have heard about my zombie killing abilities.  I think tonight the folks may burn some candles, turn out the lights and watch a few horror movies.  I am game.  However, Cassie is a scaredy cat of a dog and I will have to make sure he has a blanket or two to cover his eyes. Here are a few pics of this years pumpkins - Cassie is even afraid of them.  Catch ya later!




No comments:

Post a Comment