Thursday, May 7, 2015

May TBR(P) - At least I am earlier than last month!


Last week was a great reading month.  I read 11 books, but I am a realist and know that number is so high because of a few graphic novels.  However, 8 of those 12 were actually on my TBR so that is better than the previous months. I am proud of my yearly progress so far.  The problem I am having is that there are so many things I want to read, I am feeling overwhelmed.  This TBR(P) is pretty ambitious, but I know I will not finish them all and I am likely to add some that are not even shown.  Here we go!


Ice Twins Elvis and the Dead Courtney Crumrin Secret Zoo
Shambling Guide Locke & Key The Awesome Undertow
Stolen Songbird Things we have in common Spirits Carrie

So there you have it. Click on the pic if you want to see the Goodreads description.  Wish I could finish them all but since The Secret Zoo is killing me right now and causing a potential slump, it doesn't look good. Have you read any of these? Any thoughts on what I should put first?



No comments:

Post a Comment