Friday, August 14, 2015

Booker Really Needs a Petcam! (review)

TITLE: Petcam: The Art of Dogs, Cats, Cows and Other Four-Legged Photographers
AUTHOR: Chris Keeney
PUBLISHER: Princeton Architectural Press
PUBLISHING DATE: September 4, 2014

FROM GOODREADS: No description

MY THOUGHTS:  This book was a cute and quick read. I snagged it over the weekend marked down at an outlet store, and while my Kindle was charging late Saturday evening, I read it in one sitting. The backgrounds on some of the pet "photographers" are fairly comical and while some of the pictures are blurry and unpronounced, what do you expect when you attach a camera to your pet? As a human being even I have a hard time taking photos of my pups that aren't basically blurs in action.

This book has inspired me to look more into Petcams and I think I may purchase one over the holidays. I think it would be very interesting to see what kinds of photos my pups take.

I would recommend this to anyone who loves pets or who has a love of photography.


RATING: 4 PAWS

COYER SCAVENGER HUNT #33 - Read a book with a ridiculously long (at least 50 characters, including spaces) title.  (70)

No comments:

Post a Comment