Friday, August 14, 2015

September is for Sequels Challenge


Lisa Loves Literature is hosting a September is for Sequels Challenge during the month of September and I figured I would give it a go.  COYER finishes September 4th and although I have some more ARCs I need to get out of the way, why not combine it all the best I can.

My goal is to read and review 4 sequels during the month - 2 being books I have meant to read forever.


Courting Darkness Deadlocked The Summer Marked Beastly Bones

Courting Darkness (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon #10): Yasmine Galenorn
Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse #12): Charlaine Harris
The Summer Marked (The Winter People #2): Rebekah L. Purdy
Beastly Bones (Jackaby #2): William Ritter

I think this is doable.  Be sure to check out Lisa's blog - I think it's a great one!



1 comment:

  1. Great goal! I've still got to finish the Sookie Stackhouse series. I should probably have put it on my list. Good luck, and great to have you participating!

    ReplyDelete