Thursday, December 3, 2015

December 2015 TBR(P) - One More Month To Read All the Books!!!!


Last month I rocked my TBR finishing 8 of the 12 I placed on the list.  That's the best I have done all year.  So what do I do this month?  I fear I am setting myself up for failure.  I am starting 2015 Winter COYER on December 19, so some of these are in anticipation of that challenge.  Anyway, here we go!




Dogs of Littlefield The Big Rewind Thinning the Herd Curio
Menagerie Plantation Shudders Edward Scissorhands Edward Scissorhands 2
Ashley Bell Thief of Lies The Dark Days Club Love in lowercase
Santa 365 Just Married Again George Clooney My True Love Gave to Me

Now I know that unless Santa Claus is bringing me two extra weeks in December for Christmas that I will never get all of this done.  Especially not in the busiest month of the year.  However, this does help me outline what I need to get read so I can look at the big picture here and prioritize.

So, what are your December plans?

1 comment:

  1. I have more on my list than I have time in a day or week but I am trying. I already realize I will not get everything done. In the new year I am going to try and organize my blogging stuff better...we shall see. :)

    ReplyDelete