Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (43)




"Waiting on" Wednesday" is weekly meme hosted over at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming anticipated releases. 





June 21, 2016
FROM GOODREADS: The team at Sin du Jour—New York’s exclusive caterers-to-the-damned—find themselves up against their toughest challenge, yet when they’re lured out west to prepare a feast in the most forbidding place in America: Hollywood, where false gods rule supreme.

Meanwhile, back at home, Ritter is attacked at home by the strangest hit-squad the world has ever seen, and the team must pull out all the stops if they’re to prevent themselves from being offered up as the main course in a feast they normally provide

Starring: The Prince of Lies, Lena Tarr, Darren Vargas. With Byron Luck. Introducing: the Easter Bunny.


WHY I'M WAITING:  I recently devoured the first two books in this series and thought they were pretty much absolute genius.  I love the story, the characters, and I NEED TO KNOW all about the cliffhanger.  Also, the synopsis mentions the Easter Bunny?  I almost have to read it just to find out what that is all about!




       What are you waiting for this week?                 




13 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! That popcorn on the cover makes me hungry...except the devil's face is scaring me off. lol

    Enjoy! Here's mine: “THE PERFECT NEIGHBORS”

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever heard of that series. I agree with Laurel, that popcorn on the cover is making me hungry as well haha. Yummy. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't heard of these but I hope you enjoy the third as much as the first couple your devoured. Sounds interesting and if anything the Staring section made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This does sound pretty unique, but I think I'll pass. I don't like reading about demons in any context except that of their being destroyed. (I'm thinking of the YA series by Jana Oliver, about the demon trapper's daughter. I really liked that one!)

    As you are really enjoying this series, I hope that this latest installment will be just as enjoyable for you!

    Thanks for visiting and commenting on my own WOW!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of this series before. I hope you enjoy reading this book.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hadn't heard of this series. It sounds interesting. The Easter Bunny? Just gotta add it to my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hnmmm. Wonder if the E.B. will be a good guy or a bad guy? Rita is thinking bad guy.... Great cover!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome choice! This is one of my favorite series too, and they are the funniest books I've read in a long time. Can't wait for this to come out!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome choice! This is one of my favorite series too, and they are the funniest books I've read in a long time. Can't wait for this to come out!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooooh, this sounds intriguing! Never heard about it before but the cover is different! Hope you enjoy it :D

    Asma @ IceyBooks

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe BOOK 3 is out already OMG! Here's mine: http://editingeverything.com/blog/2016/02/17/wow-comfort-zone/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh awesome pick I am really intrigued about this series. I just have a gut feeling that I am really going to love and enjoy it so much. Thank you for stopping by my blog my friend. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is the chicken mcnugget guy, right? :) I'm going to have to see what these are all about.

    ReplyDelete