Monday, October 3, 2016

October TBR(P) - I Think We've Been Here Before


Ok, so it's no secret I didn't read ALL the books last month, surprise surprise.  However I read a lot of good books so I guess it was a compromise.  And really, don't we all want to read ALL the books, ALL the time?  Also, just this week I posted the 10 books I wanted to read for my Halloween TBR so instead of putting you through all that again, I'm just going to leave a link.


However, there are a few more title I would LOVE to squeeze in so here they are!



So what do you plan to read this  month?  Are you having a "Must Read All The Horror Books" feeling as well???



5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your Halloween TBR, Barb! I've been doing an OctobeRec Fest during the month of October for the past few years - this is my 3rd year. So I'm trying to read some books I added to my shelves thanks to my blogging friends. Hopefully I can get at least 10 read. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't arrange things very good this go around so I am trying to fit in some horror reads between the others I have for review that are not horror. I need better planning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've started my "Must read all the horror!" phase, with a book from last month I need to catch up with called We Eat Our Own, a literary horror inspired by the making of the controversial cult film Cannibal Holocaust. So far, it's um, nothing like I expected. Hoping to follow that up with The Family Plot and The Apartment soon.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck I hope you get to read all of these! I put way too many on my TBR for this month (thanks Halloween reads ahhh lol), so I probably won't get through them all. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always feel as if I should be on the horror thing for October...so far I'm not getting far but I feel positive that things are changing this weekend! Mind you, I've been saying that since June...

    ReplyDelete