Saturday, October 22, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (86)

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves or TBR piles, may it be physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store, online, books you borrow from the library or friends, review books, gifts and of course, ebooks! The original meme was started over at Tynga's Reviews.  Clicking on the book (or title) should take you to the Goodreads page. 

So I do have a few books to feature this week but then again, what else is new.  I was approved for the following digital ARCs,


The Dead Seekers, Dead and Breakfast and The Alchemist's Loom are all the first novels in new series and thank heavens they all release in January of next year and no time sooner!

I also grabbed a few titles for my Kindle.....


I love this time of year because you always seem to be able to find some spooky reads either free on on sale.  I grabbed Unlucky Charm, The Nurse and The Watcher's Daughter for free and only paid $0.99 for Nine Candles of Deepest Black.

So have you read any of these titles and what have you added to your shelves this week?  


7 comments:

  1. The Dead Seekers recently came on my radar, I saw that and just couldn't resist adding it to my wishlist!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cover for The Alchemists Loom...I think I'll check that out on Goodreads to see what it's about. As always I'm up to my eyes in zombies and monsters! Love to the furry dudes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, you got me. I went and got Unlucky Charm and requested Dead and Breakfast...lol.

    Enjoy your reads!
    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Dead seekers has a nice cover, that definitely makes me want to know more about that book. I may have to add that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barb, I just wanted to let you know I've nominated you for a Liebster Award!

    http://musingsofaliterarywanderer.blogspot.com/2016/10/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very exciting books on your list! Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh Unlucky Charm looks interesting, I'll have to go see if it's still free. And I also downloaded The Watcher's Daughter :-)

    ReplyDelete