Friday, December 2, 2016

December TBR(P) - See a Theme?

WOW! I read three whopping books from last month's TBR.  That has to be the saddest stat yet.  Oh well, on to a new month.  I am in no way fooling myself into believing that I can get all of these read, but maybe Santa will bring me more hours in a day for Christmas (keeping fingers crossed).  So here are some of the things I have to chose from this month:





I have some review books I HAVE to get read, and then I've been collecting some Christmas reads I have been wanting to get to.  There is also a decent mix-up of Christmas and horror.  Hopefully I won't burn myself out and I really don't have any dog reads planned for January, so I better get them out of system now 😤

Have you read any of these or do you recommend any I should DEFINITELY make time for?


4 comments:

  1. I read Certain Dark Things and enjoyed the setting and the vampire lore which was different from the norm. Hopefully you'll get to it this month. Enjoy all your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished Certain Dark Things as well, and it really wasn't as dark/horror as I thought, though there are vampires and they are quite interesting. Not a super complicated plot, but it was fun, so definitely consider it :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping to read a bit more horror in January-maybe fit in a few Jack Kilborn and Richard Laymon books I haven't tackled yet. I hope you have a better reading month in December-I'm off to a good start and feeling confident about my goals...so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely try to get to Certain Dark Things, you won't regret it. I'm trying to go easy on myself this month because I know with the holidays my reading time is going to go way down, so I'm just reading what I want, for the most part!

    ReplyDelete